Adding a Render Job
In order to add a render job you need to open the render job window (menu item: Windows/Render Jobs). You'll see the following window:
|Empty render job window|
There are a few buttons in it:
Ok, now click onto the "Add render job"-button. The following window will appear:
- This button lets you start/pause the current render job. Currently there is no render job, thus the icon is grey.
- This button lets you add a render job. As soon as you click onto it, another window will appear which lets you define your new render job.
- If you click onto this button then the current render job will be deleted.
|Define a job|
Now what can you do with it? In short: You select one or several fractals, select the file format and destination, choose the fractal size, choose anti aliasing settings and click the "Add" button.
So now do the following:
- Make sure that "Project" is selected. This lets you choose a fractal from a project which is currently loaded into ChaosPro.
- From the list of projects select one which has an interesting fractal. Normally the currently selected fractal (and the project) is pre-selected.
- Now choose the destination, i.e. the folder on your harddisk into which the rendered fractal image should be saved.
- Then choose a file format, currently PNG or JPG are supported. The fractal image will be saved in this file format.
- Now select the fractal which you want to render. If you like you can select several (or all) fractals.
- Choose a size.
- Now choose the anti aliasing settings. See Anti Aliasing for more information.
- And at the end, press the "Add" button to create a new render job for each fractal which you have selected.
And now the render job window will look as follows (well, at least similarily):
So here you can now see your render jobs, you can start/stop each render job. As soon as one render job is finished, the next one will be started.
|Render job window|